Operating the device
6.5 Setting the display brightness
Setting the display brightness
1. Open the dialog box for setting the brightness by clicking the "SetBrightness" icon on the
desktop. The following figure shows the dialog box using an example with two devices.
2. Select the device whose display brightness you want to change. In the example, device
"1" is selected, all other devices are not selected.
3. Set the desired display brightness. You have the following setting options:
– Using the slider. The set value is applied when you release the slider.
– Using keyboard input in the text box
– Using the "Increase brightness (+)" and "Decrease brightness (-)" buttons.
The minimum value for the brightness setting is 10%. If you select a value of less than
10% using one of the setting options, the brightness value is automatically set to 10%.
Operating Instructions, 12/2016, A5E03409486-AE