Configuring the touch screen
In its delivery state the touch screen of the device is already pre-calibrated. The following
two calibration types are available to recalibrate the touch screen:
● Standard 3-point calibration
● Extended 25-point calibration
1. Select "Start > Programs > UPDD > Settings".
The "UPDD Console" dialog box opens.
Select the touch controller of the device you want to calibrate in the header of the dialog.
2. Click the "Calibration" tab.
3. Activate the option "Use eeprom storage". For Touch Controllers with EEPROM, the
option box is pre-selected.
The option box "Number of points" shows "3-point calibration".
4. Click the button "Calibrate".
The calibration screen is displayed in the selected display.
Operating Instructions, 12/2016, A5E03409486-AE
Operating the device
6.3 Configuring the touch screen