1. Select "Start > Programs > UPDD > Settings".
The "UPDD Console" dialog box opens.
Select the touch controller of the device you want to calibrate in the header of the dialog.
2. Click the "Calibration" tab.
3. Deactivate the option "Use eeprom storage".
4. Enter the value "25" under "Number of points".
5. Click the button "Calibrate".
The calibration screen is displayed in the selected display.
6. Touch the corresponding selections one after the other.
The entry is confirmed by a check mark, the next selection is displayed.
7. Confirm all input prompts (arrows, or crosses in the center) until the complete screen has
8. Finally, confirm the input prompt "Confirm".
Operating Instructions, 12/2016, A5E03409486-AE
Operating the device
6.3 Configuring the touch screen