4. Thoroughly shake the cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
Thoroughly roll the cartridge to assure maximum copies per cartridge. Save the box and the plastic bag for shipping.
NOTE: If toner comes into contact with your clothing, wipe the toner off with a dry cloth and wash your clothing in cold water. Hot water sets toner into
CAUTION: To prevent damage, do not expose the toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes.
CAUTION: Do not touch the green underside of the toner cartridge. Use the handle on the cartridge to avoid touching this area.
5. Open the top cover.
6. Pull the toner cartridge out.
7. Hold the toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the printer.
8. Tabs on the sides of the cartridge and corresponding grooves within the printer will guide the cartridge into the correct position until it locks into place
NOTE: Do not use excessive force when inserting the cartridge into the printer. Ensure cartridge is placed correctly according to the tabs and grooves
before applying any pressure..
9. Close the top cover. Ensure that the cover is securely closed.
NOTE: When a new cartridge is in its first use, wait about 15 seconds before the first comes printed paper out.
Replacing the Fuser unit
At this stage, the toner cartridge needs to be replaced. See
To avoid burns, do not replace the fuser immediately after printing; as the fuser gets very hot during this the printing process.
1. Turn off the printer and wait 30 minutes for the fuser to cool down before removal.
2. Open the rear door by pulling it.
3. Pull the rear door strap.
Downloaded from ManualsPrinter.com Manuals
to order toner cartridges.