7. Click OK or Yes until you complete creating.
The file is not printed out; it is stored in your computer.
Using a Page Overlay
After an overlay has been created, it is ready to be printed with your document. To print an overlay with a document:
The resolution of the overlay must be the same as the resolution of the document that will print with the overlay.
1. Create or open the document you want to print.
2. To change the print settings from your software application, go to printer properties.
3. Click the Other Options tab.
4. Select the overlay you want to print from the Overlay drop-down list box.
5. If the overlay file does not appear on the Overlay List, click Edit, Load Overlay, and select the overlay file.
If you have stored the overlay file you want to use on an external source, such as a CD or floppy disk, you can also load the file when you access this Load
After you select the file, click Open. The file is now shown in the Overlay List box and is available for printing. Select the overlay from the Overlay List
6. If necessary, click Confirm Page Overlay When Printing. When this box is checked, a message window appears each time you submit a document for
printing asking you to confirm that you want to print an overlay on your document.
Answering Yes to the window means that the selected overlay will be printed with your document. Answering No to the window cancels the use of the
If this box is empty and an overlay has been selected, the overlay will automatically be printed with your document.
7. Click OK or Yes until the printing starts.
The overlay is downloaded with your print job and printed on your document.
Deleting a Page Overlay
You can delete page overlays that are no longer used.
1. In the printer properties window, click the Extras tab.
2. Click Edit in the Overlay section.
3. Select the overlay you want to delete from the Overlay List box.
4. Click Delete Overlay.
5. When a confirming message window appears, click Yes.
6. Click OK until you exit the Print window.
Downloaded from ManualsPrinter.com Manuals