To print any document file:
1. Type lpr <file_name> from the Linux shell command line and press Enter. The Dell LPR window appears.
When you type only lpr and press Enter, the Select file(s) to print window appears first. Select the files you want to print and click Open.
2. In the Dell LPR window, select your printer from the list and change the printer and print job properties.
For details about the properties window, see
3. Click OK to start printing.
Printer driver packages and installation instructions are available on the Drivers and Utilities CD.
To launch the installation instructions for UNIX:
1. Insert the Drivers and Utilities CD. If the Drivers and Utilities CD automatically launches, click Cancel .
2. Browse to D:\unix\docs\<your language>\UNIX_Printer_Driver_User_Manual.doc, where D:\ is the letter of your CD-ROM drive.
Downloaded from ManualsPrinter.com Manuals