Bluetooth settings for Phoenix
Phoenix service software.
2. From the File menu, choose Open Product, and then choose the correct type designator from the
3. Place the phone to a flash adapter in the local mode.
4. Choose Testing→Bluetooth LOCALS .
5. Locate JBT-9's serial number (12 digits) found in the type label on the back of JBT-9.
In addition to JBT-9, also SB-6, JBT-3 and JBT-6 Bluetooth test boxes can be used.
Bluetooth LOCALS window, write the 12-digit serial number on the
6. In the
Counterpart BT Device Address line.
This needs to be done only once provided that JBT-9 is not changed.
7. Place the JBT-9 box near (within 10 cm) the BT antenna and click Run BER Test.
Bit Error Rate test result is displayed in the
Page 3 –60
Figure 26 Bluetooth placement on the top side
Bit Error Rate (BER) Tests pane in the Bluetooth LOCALS window.
Copyright © 2008 Nokia. All rights reserved.
BB Troubleshooting and Tuning Guide