BB Troubleshooting and Tuning Guide
Bluetooth settings for Phoenix
Phoenix service software.
2. From the File menu, choose Open Product, and then choose the correct type designator from the
3. Place the phone to a flash adapter in the local mode.
4. Choose Testing→Bluetooth LOCALS .
5. Locate JBT-9's serial number (12 digits) found in the type label on the back of JBT-9.
In addition to JBT-9, also SB-6, JBT-3 and JBT-6 Bluetooth test boxes can be used.
Bluetooth LOCALS window, write the 12-digit serial number on the
6. In the
Counterpart BT Device Address line.
This needs to be done only once provided that JBT-9 is not changed.
7. Place the JBT-9 box near (within 10 cm) the BT antenna and click Run BER Test.
Bit Error Rate test result is displayed in the
Figure 25 Bluetooth placement on the top side
Bit Error Rate (BER) Tests pane in the Bluetooth LOCALS window.
Copyright © 2007 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Page 3 –57