Using the Controls
t a glance
Dry er Exhaust tips
Select Cycle Options
Press the pads to select one or more options.
Adds an additional rinse at the end of the cycle to
more thoroughly remove laundry additives and
Press the Chime pad to activate audio Power on, start
and end-of-cycle signals.
Any cycle can be delayed for up to 19 hours in one
1. Make the appropriate selections for your load.
2. Press the Delay Start pad until the desired delay
time appears in the display.
3. Press the Start/Pause pad. The delay time will
start counting down.
4. To cancel a delay, press Start/Pause and
reselect the cycle.
The washer controls can be locked to prevent
unwanted use by children.
1. Press the Chime and Delay
Start pads at the same time for
2. The Child Lock light will
3. To unlock, press the Chime and Delay Start pads
at the same time for three seconds. The Child
Lock light will go out.
Start the Washer
To start the washer, press the
Changing a Cycle
If an incorrect cycle has been accidentally selected:
1. Press the Start/Pause pad.
2. Turn the Cycle selector dial to the
3. Set the desired options for the cycle.
4. Press the Start/Pause pad. The Wash indicator
lights stops flashing and the new cycle starts.
Canceling a Cycle
To cancel a cycle:
1. Press the Power Off pad.
2. Turn the Cycle selector dial to Drain or Spin.
3. Press the Start/Pause pad. The Spin light
illuminates and the washer starts the drain or
Cycle Indicator Lights
The Wash, Rinse and Spin lights at the top of the
control panel will illuminate progressively to indicate
when the washer is in those portions of the cycle.
The Washer light will flash when the cycle has been