Important Safety Instructions
washing machine or combination washer-dryer,
turn on all hot water faucets and let the water
flow from each for several minutes. This will
release any accumulated hydrogen gas. As the
gas is flammable, do not smoke or use an open
flame during this time.
7. Unplug power supply cord before attempting to
service your clothes washer.
8. Do not reach into the appliance if the tumbler is
9. Do not allow children to play on or in the
appliance. Close supervision of children is
necessary when the appliance is used near
10. Do not tamper with controls.
11. Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance
or attempt any servicing unless specifically
recommended in published user-repair instructions
that you understand and have the skills to carry
12. Store laundry aids and other material in a cool, dry
place where children cannot reach them.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
13. Do not wash or dry items that are soiled with
vegetable or cooking oil. These items may contain
some oil after laundering. Due to the remaining oil,
the fabric may smoke or catch fire by itself.
14. Do not use chlorine bleach and ammonia or acids
(such as vinegar or rust remover) in the same
wash. Hazardous fumes can form.
15. Do not machine wash fiberglass materials. Small
particles can stick to fabrics washed in following
loads and cause skin irritation.
16. Before the appliance is removed from service or
discarded, remove the door to the washing
17. Do not sit on top of the clothes washer.
18. Inlet hoses are subject to damage and deterioration
over time. Check the hoses periodically for bulges,
kinks, cuts, wear or leaks and replace them every