Using the Controls
t a glance
Dry er Exhaust tips
Turn the Washer On
Press any pad or turn the cycle selector knob to
turn the washer on. Press the Power Off pad to
turn the washer off.
If the washer power is left on for longer than 10
minutes without starting the washer, the power
automatically turns off.
Turn the cycle selector dial to select the appropriate
cycle for your load. The indicator light by the cycle
name will illuminate.
• Rinse & Spin – For all fabrics needing a rinse and
• Spin – For all fabrics and garments needing a spin
• Drain – To drain water from tub without spinning.
• Quick Wash – For lightly soiled or wrinkled
garments needed quickly. For best results, use liquid
• Heavy Duty – For sturdy, colorfast fabrics and
heavily soiled garments.
• Normal – For most fabrics including cottons, linens
and normally soiled garments.
• Colors – For bright fabrics or fabrics that may bleed.
• Wrinkle Control – For "wash and wear" and
synthetic fabrics and lightly to normally soiled
• Delicates – For sheer fabrics, bras and lingerie.
• Handwash – For wool, silk and other hand-wash-
only fabrics. For best results, use liquid detergent.
• • To minimize wrinkling of loads, select the Wrinkle