2-7. Landing Adjustment
1. CONT ... MAX
BRT ... Conspicuous position
2. Roughly adjust the white balance, G2, and conver-
3. Switch the rotary SW of the single color switch to
change the color into green only.
4. Adjust the purity knob so that the green will come to
the center of the screen. Make R and B almost
identical. (Fig. 2-1)
5. Switch to B only, R only, and G only and verify each.
(Figs.2-1, 2-2, and 2-3)
6. Bring the deflection yoke gradually forward and adjust
the deflection yoke so that R and B on both sides of
the screen will be green. (Fig.2-2 n Fig. 2-3)
7. If the deflection yoke comes forward too much, the
pattern shown in Fig.2-4 will appear. If so, move the
deflection yoke backward. (Fig.2-4 n Fig.2-3)
8. Switch the single color switch to B and verify the
single color. (Fig.2-6)
9. Switch the single color switch to R and verify the
single color. (Fig.2-9)
10. When two colors are mixed, set the mixed color as the
standard, and repeat operations 6 and 7.
11. Switch to an all-white signal and check the uniformity.
12. When the deflection yoke position is determined,
fasten it with the fixture.
A' = A