1-4-9. Q Block Assy Removal (20 inch)
1-4-10. Removal of Anode Cap
Short-circuit the anode of the picture tube and the anode cap to the metal chassis, picture tube shield or carbon painted on
the picture tube, after removing the anode.
. . . . . Removal Procedure
(1) Turn up one side of the rubber cap in the
direction indicated by arrow a.
. . . . . Handling Precautions
(1) Do not scratch the surface of anode cap with a sharp object.
(2) Do not press the rubber so hard that it damages the inside of
anode caps. A shatter-hook terminal is built into the rubber.
(3) Do not turn the foot of the rubber over.
The shatter-hook terminal will stick out or damage the rubber.
1 Screw (+PSW 4 x 8)
2 Four claws
(2) Using a thumb, pull up the rubber cap
firmly in the direction indicated by
3 Screw (+PSW 4 x 8)
6 Connector label
7 AC inlet 3p (with noise filter)
8 Q block assy
(3) When one side of the rubber cap is
4 Two screws
(+PSW 3 x 12)
5 Plug holder (A)
separated from the anode button, the
anode-cap can be removed by turning
up the rubber cap and pulling up it in
the direction of the arrow c.