Issue 21 - February 2000
You can create a 3 way conference, using 1 external party and 2 internal parties or 3 internal
Call Back request
When the Called extension is busy on a Call, if you dial 2 and you will hear dial tone, this indicates
that you have set a Call Back request. After the Called extension has finished their Call, Calling
tone sounds at your extension and you can automatically Call the required party by lifting the
The valid time is 5 minutes or if you do not answer within 12. Seconds of the Calling tone.
Setting a request
Answering a request at your telephone
© Panasonic UK Ltd.
1. Tell the party that you are about to place them on Hold.
2. Press the HOLD Key.
Internal Dial Tone is heard.
The INT Key will flash, your Call is now held.
3. Place Call to another number.
4. When answered, announce that you wish to have a 3 party
5. Press CONF Key to enable the 3 party conference.
The INT light will be lit.
1. Dial 2 while you hear the Busy Tone.
2. Hang up the Handset.
1. Lift the Handset when the ring-back sounds at your telephone.
2. Speak after the party answers.
- 19 -
E & OE