Issue 21 - February 2000
To make a Call
To erase a number stored
The way Calls are answered is different depending on whether or not your telephone rings when a
Call is received.
To answer a Call on a telephone which rings
To answer a Call on a telephone that does not ring
© Panasonic UK Ltd.
1. Press any available line Key.
Listen for External dial tone.
The line indicator will light up green.
2. Press the required One-Touch Key.
The telephone number stored will be dialled.
3. Lift the Handset and speak when connected.
1. Press the ON/OFF Key.
The ON/OFF indicator will light up.
2. Press the MEMORY Key.
3. Press the required One-Touch Key.
4. Press the HOLD Key.
5. Press the ON/OFF Key.
The ON/OFF indicator will go out.
1. Lift the Handset or press the ON/OFF Key and speak.
If automatic answering is not programmed (Engineering
setting), press the appropriate Line Key (Flashing Green)
and then lift the Handset.
1. Lift the Handset
2. Press the Line Key that is flashing Red.
The Line indicator will go from Red to Green when
answered by you.
- 12 -
E & OE