Issue 21 - February 2000
(Feature key field)
15. CONF key
• Sets up a conference Call.
16. FLASH key
• Pressing this key disconnects and reconnects a line for re-dialling.
17. M1C indicator
• This indicator lights up when MIC key is pressed, enabling you to answer an
Internal voice Call without lifting the handset-
18. M1C key
• Used for muting microphone during hands-free conversation and hands-free
answer back setting.
19. One-touch key
• Automatic dialling for any of the stored telephone numbers, extension numbers
and other features-
20. Line key
• Press to select a vacant telephone line or to answer an incoming Call. You can
also assign features or extension numbers to these keys.
21. Line indicator
• Shows Green for lines you are using, and Red for lines in-use by others.
22. INT (Intercom) indicator
• Flashes when Internal Call is on hold. Stays ON while you are speaking on an
23. DND/CF indicator (Do-Not-Disturb/Call Forward)
• Lights up when User Call Divert or Do-Not-Disturb feature is set.
24. Station indicator
• Indicates the status of an extension.
25. Station key
• To Call an extension.
26. ZONE key
For paging zone.
© Panasonic UK Ltd.
Direct Station Selection Console for
- 7 -
E & OE