Issue 21 - February 2000
Keyphone VA12022UK only.
The display shows up to 12 digits, depending upon situation.
1. Idle the Keyphone will display the time.
2. Making a Call, it shows the telephone number dialled.
When making an External or internal Call. The telephone number dialled is displayed.
3. During a external Call, it indicates the length of time for the Call.
The time that has elapsed for an External Call is displayed.
When you receive a Call, the count starts from the time you answer it, and when you
make a Call, the elapsed time is shown from 15 (or 30) seconds after dialling.
4. During an internal Call
When Calling another extension, when talking the extension number is displayed.
5. Stored information display
You can display and confirm numbers stored in the memories.
System Speed Dial
Exchange Line number
Extension Lock ID Code
© Panasonic UK Ltd.
3 Minutes of Call time has elapsed.
1. Press the ON/OFF Key.
2. Press the CONF Key.
3. Press the desired Key or number.
4. Press the ON/OFF Key.
To store input
MEMORY Code 00 ~ 89 .
One-Touch Key .
Spare Line Key
MEMORY ! .
7 2 .
# 4 .
Line Key .
# 8 Ext. No. .
- 31 -
E & OE