Issue 21 - February 2000
System Clock setting
Only extension 10 can alter the system time as shown on display Keyphones.
Optional Equipment Features
Three-party conference Calls can be held between one External line and two extensions. (This capability
requires installation of the conference link card.) This card allows you to add the external party as the third
member of the conference Call.
The procedure for adding an External line to an Internal Call is only slightly different from that for adding an
extension to an External Call. Addition of the conference link card disables the door phone and door opener
Adding an external party to an internal Call
© Panasonic UK Ltd.
6. Press the ON/OFF Key
7. Dial ! 5
8. Enter the hour in 24 hour format (00 ~ 23)
9. Enter the minutes (00 ~ 59)
10. Press the ON/OFF Key.
1. Tell the party that you are about to place them on Hold.
2. Press the HOLD Key.
Internal Dial Tone is heard.
The INT Key will flash, your Call is now held.
3. Press any available Line Key.
4. Dial the number of the external party.
5. When answered, announce that you wish to have a 3 party
6. Press CONF Key to enable the 3 party conference.
The INT light will be lit.
- 32 -
E & OE