Issue 21 - February 2000
Thank you for purchasing the Panasonic A-Series Key Telephone System.
• This equipment requires a maintenance contract issued by a maintainer holding BSI
This is a statutory requirement.
• To assure the safe use of your telephone, please observe the following guide fines
for installation and use.
• Do not use the telephone near sources of electric "noise" such as fluorescent
lamps, air-conditioner, washing machine, TV sets or radios-
• The telephone should not be exposed to heat sources, direct sunlight, extreme
temperatures, moisture, strong vibrations, and greasy or dusty environments.
• Never attempt to insert wires, pins, of similar objects in the vents or openings of the
• Never clean the telephone with benzene; paint thinner or other solvent materials-
Wipe with a soft cloth to clean.
• Do not change the unit installation location without consulting your dealer/installer.
In Case of a Power Failure:
• In case of a power failure, the Key telephones cannot be used. If your system has a
power failure unit and single line telephones, only the single line telephones can be
Direct station selection console
© Panasonic UK Ltd.
- 3 -
(D x W x H)
E & OE