3-Wire Cord Connections
1. Remove the screws securing the terminal block access cover
and the strain relief mounting bracket located on the back of the
dryer in the upper corner.
2. Install a U.L. approved strain relief into the power cord entry hole of the
mounting bracket. Finger tighten the nut only at this time.
3. Thread a U.L. Approved 30 Amp. Power cord, NEMA 10-30 Type SRDT,
through the strain relief.
4. Attach the power cord neutral (center wire) conductor to the brass colored
center terminal on the terminal block. Tighten the screw securely.
5. Attach the remaining two power cord outer conductors to the outer brass
colored terminals on the terminal block. Tighten both screws securely.
Warning: Do not make a sharp bend or crimp wiring/conductor at
6. Reattach the strain relief mounting bracket to the back of the dryer with two
screws. Tighten screws securely.
7. Tighten the screws securing the cord restraint firmly against the power cord.
8. Tighten the strain relief nut securely so that the strain relief does not turn.
9. Reinstall the terminal block cover.
tighten nut to