2. Do not dry articles that have been previously cleaned in,washed in,
soaked in,or spotted with gasoline, dry-cleaning solvents, or other
flammable or explosive substances, as they give off vapors that
could ignite or explode.
3. Do not allow children to play on or in the appliance. Close
supervision of children is necessary when the appliance is used near
4. Before the appliance is removed from service or discarded, remove the
door to the drying compartment.
5. Do not reach into the appliance if the drum is moving.
6. Do not install or store this appliance where it will be exposed to water
And/or to the weather.
7. Do not tamper with controls.
8. Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance or attempt any
servicing unless specifically recommended in the user-repair
instructions that you understand and have skills to carry out.
9. Do not use fabric softeners or products to eliminate static unless
recommended by the manufacturer of the fabric softener or
10. Do not usefabric softeners or products to eliminate static unless
recommended by the manufacturers of the fabric softener or
11.Clean lint screen before or after each load.
12.Keep area around the exhaust opening and adjacent surrounding
areas free from the accumulation of lint, dust and dirt.
13.The interior of the appliance and the exhaust duct should be cleaned
periodically by qualified service personnel.
14.Do not place items exposed to cooking oils in your dryer. Items
contaminated with cooking oils may contribute to a chemical
reaction that could cause a load to catch fire
15.If material has been used with any flammable liquids or solids, it
should not used in the dryer until all traces of the flammable liquids
and its fumes have been removed.