16. This dryer must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions
in the installations sections.
17. Proper grounding must be ensured to reduce the risk of electric shock
and force. Check with a qualified electrician or service personnel if
you are in doubt as to whether the dryer is properly grounded.
18. Use the dryer only for its intended purpose, drying clothes.
19. Always disconnect dryer from electrical supply before attempting any
service. Disconnet power cord by grasping the plug,not the cord.
20. Replace worn power cords and/or loose plugs.
21. To reduce the risk of electric shock or fire, do not use extension cords or
adapters to connect dryer to electrical power source.
Thank you for using our Haier
product. This easy-to-use manual
will guide you in getting the best
use of your dryer.
Remember to record the model and
serial number. They are on a label
in back of the dryer.
Staple your receipt to your manual.
You will need it to obtain warranty service.
Date of purchase