1. New Message Light Indicator
2. Full Memory Light Indicator (Red)
. Key Light Guide (Blue) – illuminates
when user presses any button
4. Low Battery Light Indicator (Red)
Charging CAMERA Battery
Charge Battery fully before use
1. Plug in Charger.
2. Insert Battery onto the Charger, observing
proper +/- polarities as indicated. The red light
will turn on.
. When charging is complete, the light
changes to Green.
4. Remove Battery from the Charger.
• Charging takes approximately 2 hours.
• An amber light will indicate abnormal use or defective battery.
• Prevent metallic objects from coming into contact with the metal parts
of the Charger's terminal. This may cause a short circuit, damaging
• Keep the battery dry.
• Battery life gradually decreases after repeated use and recharging