Things You Should Know
Any unauthorized changes or modifications to the equipment
would void the users authority to operate. This IntelliCorder
complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject
to the following two conditions:
1. The IntelliCorder may not cause harmful interference
2. The IntelliCorder may accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
1. Cleaning – Turn off this video unit before cleaning. Do not
use strong or abrasive detergents. Use a dry cloth to clean the
camera body when dirty. In case the dirt is hard to remove, use a
damp (not wet) cloth for cleaning.
2. Water and Moisture – Do not use any component
of this system in an exposed outdoor area, unless the instructions
clearly state that it is safe. Do not operate this system in the
presence of explosive or flammable fumes.
1. Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no
user-serviceable parts inside.
2. Handle the IntelliCorder with care – Avoid striking or shaking.
Improper use or storage could damage the IntelliCorder.
Modifying or tampering with the device or its internal components
can cause a malfunction and void the IntelliCorder's warranty. If