It is important to dispense the correct
amount, because . . .
. . . too little detergent results in:
– Laundry not getting properly clean
and with time it may become grey
and hard to the touch.
– Greasy particles clinging to the
– Limescale deposits on the heater
. . . too much results in:
– Excessive foam which causes a low
level of agitation and poor wash,
rinse and spin results.
– Higher water consumption (an
additional rinse cycle will
automatically switch in).
– A burden to the environment.
How to wash correctly
^ Pull out the detergent drawer and
place detergent in the compartments
Detergent for the pre-wash (divide
the total recommended amount as
Detergent for the main wash,
including Soak if selected
Fabric conditioners or liquid starch
^ Close the detergent drawer.
See "Detergent" for further information.