How to Use This Instruction Manual
● This Instruction Manual covers the standard models of the Hitachi DSP air compressor.
● This Instruction Manual intended to assist daily operators and maintenance personnel
in the installation, operation, control and service of the air compressor.
● Prior to operation of this air compressor, ensure that all operators read and understand
this INSTRUCTION MANUAL completely, thereby operating it safely and properly.
Place the INSTRUTION MANUAL near the air compressor to make it available at any
time, and refer to it as the need arises.
● If there are any questions or comments, please contact the local Hitachi distributor/
master dealer or representative office.
● Fill your compressor's model name, Serial Number, etc. in Section 13 of this
Instruction Manual. Such information may be helpful when ordering parts, periodic
maintenance, and overhaul.
Never remove a protective device from the air compressor or
modify the air compressor.
It is imperative to install an earth leakage (ground) circuit breaker
on the power cable. This prevents a ground fault accident.
DSP air compressors are not designed, intended or approved for
breathing air applications. Hitachi does not approve specialized
equipment for breathing air applications and assumes no respon-
sibility or liability for compressors used for breathing air services.
■ Model Code
Dry or Oil-Free Rotary
Screw Air Compressor
● For improvement of the product, contents in this manual are subject to change without notice. Please be forewarned.
D S P - 90 V A 6 N
Frequency (5: 50 Hz, 6: 60 Hz)
Cooling Method (A: air-cooled ,
V: V type
without V: fixed-speed type
Nominal Output (kW)