Checking the load handling attachments
Check the load suspension devices before lifting and transporting (such as lifting lugs and
eyebolts) and the lifting gear:
● Inspect the load suspension devices attached to the equipment for possible damage.
● Before use, check that the load suspension devices are correctly attached.
● When lifting, use only approved and undamaged lifting gear of sufficient rated capacity.
The terms are defined as follows in the following part of the instructions:
● "Transportation unit" refers to the unit before it has been unpacked
● "Cabinet" refers to the unit after it has been unpacked
The packing differs depending on the transport type and size. If not otherwise contractually
agreed, the packaging corresponds to the packing guidelines for International Standards for
Phytosanitary Measures (ISPM).
Comply with the images shown on the packaging. Their meaning is as follows:
SINAMICS SM120 6SL38855?B
Operating Instructions 12/2015
Replace load suspension devices if they are damaged.
Check the lifting gear prior to its use.
The device may fall
If the load suspension devices and lifting gear are damaged or not correctly secured, the
equipment may be dropped during lifting and transportation. This can result in death,
serious injury or material damage.
Inspect the load handling attachments and lifting gear before use.
Preparations for use
Do not use