5. Disconnect the connecting cable from the terminal box
6. Remove the two sheet metal brackets from the fan's base plate. To do this, loosen the
Installing the fan
Install the fan in reverse order.
Replacing fans, from the back
Removing the fan
The five safety rules must be observed.
1. Remove the rear cover from the fan box. To do this, loosen the fastening screws
2. Loosen the connector of the fan connector cable from the terminal in the fan box.
3. Loosen the fastening screws of fan
4. Pull the fan out of the fan box.
The fan can fall
The fans are heavy. They can cause injury or material damage if handled improperly.
Please take special care when removing the fans from the drive.
Replacing fans from the back
of the fan.
SINAMICS SM120 6SL38855?B
Operating Instructions 12/2015