11) Remove the four screws , and then the metal
12) Secure the harness guide  to the rear bottom of
the reader together with the heater harness .
13) Connect the heater connector (right) .
14) Install the wire saddle , and then pass the heater
harness  through it.
15) Connect the heater connector (left) .
16) Install the four wire saddles , and then pass the
heater cable through them.
Rout the heater cable so as its terminal  to be con-
nected at the position shown in the Figure.
17) Connect the heater harness  to the connector
(J1904)  on the heater PCB.
18) Install the metal plate removed in step 11). (4
19) Return the reader flexible cable cover in place,
and then connect the reader flexible cables to the
image processor PCB.
1.6.3 Removing Reader
iR2016J / iR2016 / iR2020 / / iR2016i / iR2020i
Installation precautions are as follows: