6. Assemble the cooling chamber or fan mounting plate into the inverter
8. Repeat the procedure in Section 4.1
9. Restart the inverter.
If the inverter reports overheating faults, or emits abnormal noises from the fan, you should consider replacing the fan.
This operation needs to be carried out by qualified professionals.
The fan should be replaced as follows:
4. Disconnect all the electrical wirings at the bottom of the inverter.
6. Place the inverter on the maintenance platform.
8. Disassemble the damaged inverter fan as shown in Fig. 15C below, then install the new fan back to its
PD201808 AEG GRID-TIED THREE-PHASE SOLAR INVERTER (12-30 kW) V.2-18 EN
Use a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner to clean the cooling chambers and the fans.
Reinstall the inverter back to its original position according to the procedure in Section 3
The inverter should be shut down before maintenance work, and all power inputs
shall be disconnected.
Wait at least 10 minutes until the inverter capacitors discharge before maintenance work.
Fan replacement must be carried out by qualified professionals.
Disconnect the AC breaker.
Switch the DC switch to "off" position.
Wait for at least 10 minutes.
Lift up the inverter with the help of another person and remove the inverter from the wall (reversing
the procedure described in 3.3).
Disassemble the fan box as shown in Figure 15B.
original position and connect the fan power and control cable.
Figure 15C: Replace the fans