INSTALLATION AND INITIAL SETUP
Electrical Shock Hazard
To prevent risk of electrical shock:
-Plug into a grounded 3-prong outlet.
-Do not remove ground prong.
-Do not use an adapter.
-Do not use an extension cord.
-Failure to follow these instructions can result in
serious injury and fire due to electrical shock.
Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install the
water cooler and the bottles.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
1. Install the unit in an area where it is protected from the elements, including direct sun.
2. DO NOT use locations with high humidity, close to sink, showers, etc. DOT NOT install
close to cooking appliances, avoid areas with cooking grease.
3. Keep away from detergents, acids or areas where spilling or evaporation of such
substances may occur.
4. Install and use only on a hard, flat and level surface.
5. Do NOT place the dispenser inside an enclosed space or cabinet.
6. Position the dispenser no closer than four inches from the wall. Leave at least four
inches of clearance on all sides to permit free airflow.
7. Service should only be performed by a certified technician. Please call 1-855-594-4755
Note: Do NOT plug in the power cord until you are instructed to do so.