14. Push down the probe head until it is seated.
15. Push bottle into compartment and close the door. Ensure the plastic tubing is not
interfering with the door.
16. Plug power cord into the wall outlet.
NOTE: At initial set up it will take less than three minutes to fill reservoirs with water. If
the pump stops prematurely, please open and close the door to activate the door switch
CLEAN OUT OF THE BOX,
NO NEED FOR CLEANING PRIOR TO INITIAL USE
Your water cooler is Clean Out of The Box. Cleaning described below is not required.
However if you choose to clean your water cooler for any reason, please follow the
Time Required: 45 minutes.
Notice: Unplug the power cord.
1. Remove the air filter and wash it in soapy water.
2. Submerge the probe head in the soapy water and rinse properly.
3. Spray the dispensing nozzles of water faucets with chlorine solution (one teaspoon of
unscented bleach composition (I.E.5.25% sodium hypochlorite) in one glass of water).
4. Reattach air filter of the probe assembly.
5. Fill bottle with chlorine solution ( 60 ml of unscented bleach) per 3 liters of water) and
activate the pump. Allow chlorine solution to wash probe inside. Shut off after 3 liters
of solution is pumped through.
6. Place a 2 gallon or larger bucket under the drain plug in the rear of the cooler.
7. Once the unit has been drained, replace the drain plug and drain cap.
8. Remove the remaining water from the reservoirs by dispensing it from the cold tap
into a pitcher.