9. Fill bottle with 2 gallons of tap water.
10. Insert probe assembly, place bottle into water cooler and close the door.
11. Allow cooler to be filled with water.
12. Drain water out as in steps 10, 11 and 12.
13. If chlorine taste persists repeat rinsing procedure or leave it sit for a few days and
chlorine taste will disappear.
14.Use a 10% vinegar solution instead of chlorine solution.
15.Complete the installation and follow the operation instructions indicated in this manual.
If your water has an off taste do not return the cooler to the store, call 1-855-594-4755
IMPORTANT: The unit's self cleaning feature prevents the formation of Biofilm. The self
cleaning feature is not intended for water purification.
This unit is intended for use with high-quality bacteriologically safe bottled water only. Do
NOT use other liquids, including but not limited to tap water, coffee, tea, juices, beer, or
wine. Do NOT use for other purposes.
This dispenser has been designed for use with standard water bottles with a 3, 5, or 5.2
gallon capacity. Do NOT use alternative bottles.
NOTICE: ROUND bottles can be easily loaded. They have no "sides". Rectangular
bottles will go in one way only. Long side must be loaded front to back. Please see
instructions belowe on how to load rectangular bottles.