Initial Set Up
If you did not transport the water cooler laying on its side you can bypass instructions in
NOTE: Do NOT plug in until steps 11-19 are completed.
8. If unit was transported on its side, then make sure unit is in the OFF position and is
upright for at least four hours prior to plugging the unit in.
9. Level the water cooler as shown below to prevent vibration.
2 levelling feet
10. This model uses a pump to deliver water from the bottle to the reservoirs.
11. Clean the bottle cap and neck.
12. Remove the entire plastic cap from bottle.
13. Adjust the length of the probe by pulling the B portion of the tube to its maximum
extension. Insert the probe into the bottle and push it down. The probe will self-adjust
to its appropriate A length. (See illustration).
There are two leveling feet at the back of the water
Please adjust them one at a time until the water
cooler sits levelly and does not rock.
Failure to level the water cooler can cause
vibrational noise when the compressor runs.
tube for Self - Clean
tube for drawing water
from the bottle