Push the probe down until it is seated.
Slide the bottle onto the tray and close the door completely.
PROPER CARE & DESCALING
Perform: As needed
Time Required: Fifteen minutes.
NOTE: Do NOT use abrasive materials or chemical cleaners.
1. Clean cabinet surfaces with a soft cloth and warm soapy water.
2. Wipe dust from back of dispenser to improve the unit's efficiency.
3. Remove the drip tray assembly by sliding it forward. Remove the cover. Wash both tray
and cover in a dishwasher or wipe parts clean with a soft cloth and warm soapy water.
4. Use paper towel to wipe dry.
5. Evenly rub small amount of stainless steel cleaning oil, or unscented baby oil. Wipe
nearly dry using paper towel.
6. Reattach drip tray assembly.
If you use mineral water you will need to de-scale your hot water tank.
Heated mineral water will cause minerals to fall out. Eventually they will plug up your
waterways, resulting in a gradual slowdown of the flow rate, leaking faucets, and other
Cooking vinegar is proven to remove calcium deposits efficiently.
Depending on the frequency of decalcification treatments, please use the following
proportions of White Vinegar.
For descaling once every three months, use two cups (500 ml) of white vinegar
with 2.5 liters of hot water.
For descaling once every six months, use a mixture of six cups (1500 ml) of white
vinegar with two liters of hot water.
For descaling once every year, use 12 cups (3000 ml) of white vinegar and one
liter of hot water.