To select parameters or units:
1. Select Parameter Selection tab.
2. Select desired parameters and units to record.
3. To save parameter, trigger, and recording time settings:
Select upper File icon to view a list of previously saved settings.
Enter a file name.
Enter an optional description.
4. To load pre-defined parameters with triggers and recording times:
Select lower File Icon to view a list of pre-defined configurations.
Select a saved configuration.
Press Tick to load configuration.
5. Press Tick when parameter selection is complete.
Recording Time Setup
The VCM II - CFR can record up to 200 seconds of data. The number and duration of recordings as well as
the pre/post trigger times will be available by selecting the Stopwatch icon located on the right side of the
1. Select Stopwatch icon.
VCM II Customer Flight Recorder Operator's Manual
- 10 -