Mount the MultiSITE Communications Manager controller in a location that allows clearance for wiring, servicing, and module removal.
Following are the ambient conditions for mounting the MultiSITE Communications Manager controller.
• Operating temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
• Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C ).
• Relative humidity range: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
• Pollution Degree: 3.
• Supply (mains) voltage requirements: Allowable voltage fluctuation +/- 10%.
• For a unit mounted inside an enclosure, ensure that the enclosure is designed to keep the unit within its required operating temperature
range (considering a 24-watt dissipation by the controller). This is important if the controller is mounted inside an enclosure with other heat-
Do not mount the unit in the following areas:
• Any area with excessive moisture, corrosive fumes, or explosive vapors.
• Any area where vibration or shock is likely to occur.
• A location subject to electrical noise, such as in the proximity of large electrical contactors, electrical machinery, welding equipment,
and so on.
This product is for indoor use only, in an altitude of up to 2,000m (6,562 ft).
Due to our policy of continuous product innovation, some specifications may change without notification.
©LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ. All rights reserved. "LG" is a registered trademark of LG Corp.