NOTE: This product is for indoor use only.
Ambient conditions must be within the range of:
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non- condensing
• Supply voltage fluctuation and brownout tolerance:
• Allowable voltage fluctuation to +/-10%
• 0-69% input voltage - 40 ms
• 70-79% input voltage - 1 second
• 80 - 89% input voltage - 20 seconds
• 90% - 100% input voltage - indefinitely
NOTE: Horizontal mounting is strongly recommended, to achieve maximum heat dissipation and
meet the operating temperature upper limit. Any other mounting orientation reduces this upper
Mounting On DIN Rail
1. Pull the controller's locking clip (1) down.
2. Tilt the controller to hook over the DIN rail (2).
3. Push down and in on the unit to fasten to the rail (3).
4. Push locking clip (4) up and click into place to secure.
5. Carefully secure both ends of the final assembly with DIN rail end-clips (5)
provided by the DIN rail vendor.
The MS-E10 Controller provides 5 Universal Inputs compatible with 0–10 Vdc,
0–20 mA, dry contacts, 0–100K ohm resistive, or Type 3 thermistor temperature
sensors. The MS-E10 Controller includes five outputs as:
• Three digital, non-powered, triac outputs for on/off control of 24 Vac loads up
to 1/2 Amp.
• Two 0-10 Vdc Analog Outputs for 0-10 Vdc analog control of loads at 2.5K
ohm minimum or 4 mA drain maximum.
Due to our policy of continuous product innovation, some specifications may change without notification.
©LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ. All rights reserved. "LG" is a registered trademark of LG Corp.