Makes a copy smaller or larger than the original.
Allows you to print documents on both sides of the paper.
Allows you to directly print ﬁles stored on a USB Memory device when it is inserted into the
USB memory port on the front of your machine.
Dials a number or enters alphanumeric characters.
On Hook Dial
Engages the telephone line.
Stops an operation at any time. In ready mode, clears/cancels the copy options, such as
the darkness, the document type setting, the copy size, and the number of copies.
Starts a job in Color mode.
Starts a job in Black and White mode.
4.1.2 Understanding The Status LED
The color of the Status LED indicates the machine's current status.
Alignment and Troubleshooting
• The machine is powered off-line.
• The machine is in power save mode. When data is received, or any
button is pressed, it switches to on-line automatically.
• When the green LED slowly blinks, the machine is receiving data from
• When the green LED rapidly brinks, the machine is printing data.
• The machine is powered on and can be used.
• A minor error has occurred and the machine is waiting for the error to be
• The toner cartridge is low. Order a new toner cartridge.
You can temporarily improve print quality by redistributing the toner.
• A problem has occurred such as a paper jam, cover is open or no paper
in the tray, so that the machine cannot continue the job.
• The toner cartridge is empty, exhausted, or needs to be changed.