Understanding the Status LED
When the problem occurs, the Status LED indicates the machine's condition by the light
color of it's action.
• The machine is off-line.
• The machine is in power save mode. When data is received, or any button
is pressed, it switches to on-line automatically.
The machine is warming up or ready to receive the data.
The machine is on-line and can be used.
• A minor error has occurred and the machine is waiting for the error to be
cleared. Check the display message. When the problem is cleared, the
• The toner cartridge is low. Order a new toner cartridge. You can
temporarily improve print quality by redistributing the toner.
• The toner cartridge is totally empty. Remove the old toner cartridge and
install a new one.
• A paper jam has occurred.
• There is no paper in the tray. Load paper in the tray.
• The machine has stopped due to a major error. Check the display