1. Press down on latch and lift
the battery cover to open the
2. Install or replace 4 "AA " sized
alkaline batteries in the battery
compartment according to
the indications inside the
3. Close the battery cover by
pushing in the top end of the
Replace the batteries if:
• T he weak battery symbol appears on the display.
• When any button is pressed and nothing is displayed on the
• Date and time will need to be reset if batteries are removed or
• Replace all batteries at one time (as simultaneous set). Use
only 1.5V "AA" alkaline batteries.
• The supplied batteries are for test only, they may be discharged
earlier than batteries you buy in stores.
• Remove batteries when unit is not in use for extended periods
• Clean contacts on battery and in battery compartment with a
soft dry cloth each time you install batteries.
• Batteries are hazardous waste. Do not dispose of them together
with the household garbage.
USING THE AC ADAPTER
1. C onnect the AC adapter with the AC adapter jack as shown
2. Please use only the AC adapter included with this monitor.
• Date and time will need to be reset if AC adapter is
unplugged and unit is without batteries.
• When the AC adapter is your main power supply, make sure
the adapter plug can be easily removed from the unit.
• Please unload the batteries when operating with an AC
adapter for an extended period of time. Leaving the batteries
in the compartment for a long time may cause leakage,
which may lead to damage to the unit.
• No batteries are needed when operating with an AC
Input: 100-240V~0.18A-0.20A 50/60Hz
Output: 6V DC 1A 6W Max