Using Single Measurement Mode:
1. Please make sure the Triple Check measurement switch,
located on the back of the unit, is in the OFF position.
2. Press the USER-SELECT button to choose User 1 or User 2.
After the user number is selected, press the START/STOP
button to confirm the chosen user.
3. With the cuff wrapped around your arm, press the START/
STOP button. Do not inflate the cuff unless it is wrapped
around your arm. All digits will light up to check the display
functions. The checking procedure will be completed after
about 3 seconds.
If the Rest Assure feature is ON, the 5 minute countdown will begin
after the checking procedure is complete.
4. After all symbols disappear, the display
will show "00". The monitor is "Ready to
Measure" and will automatically inflate
the cuff to begin measurement. The
cuff will start deflating as measurement
T his monitor will re-inflate automatically if the system detects that
your body requires more pressure for measurement.
5. When the measurement is completed, the
cuff will deflate entirely. Systolic pressure,
diastolic pressure and pulse will be shown
simultaneously on the LCD screen. The
measurement is then automatically
stored into memory.
• This monitor automatically returns to standby mode
approximately 60 seconds after last operation. You may also
press the START/STOP button to return to standby mode.
• To interrupt the measurement, you may press the START/
STOP (recommended), MEM, USER- SELECT or DATE/
TIME SET ( ) buttons. The cuff will deflate immediately
after a button is pressed.