USING THE MEMORY FUNCTION
This monitor can be used by 2 users. Each user can store up to 120
measurements. This monitor features an advanced memory mode to
provide you with a variety of options for reviewing your measurement
history, including AM/PM Averaging. Reviewing your morning (AM)
and nighttime (PM) measurements can provide important information
about how your blood pressure changes throughout the day.
Displays average of last three readings.
Displays average of last 3 morning
(AM is defined as 4:00 AM – 12:00 PM).
Displays average of last 3 nighttime
(PM is defined as 6:00 PM – 2:00 AM).
Indicates reading is an average of a Triple
Check measurement. Press the
review individual readings that make up the
Triple Check average.
A Triple Check average and the 3 measurements that make this
average, count as 4 readings when stored in memory.
To use the memory function:
1. Press the USER-SELECT button to select User 1 or User 2.
2. Press the MEM button to access memory.
3. The monitor will first display the calculated average applied
to the last 3 memories.
• If the last 3 readings was a Triple Check average, then the Triple
Check average will be displayed.
• Memory averaging function will only average individual readings.
• Every new press of the MEM button will recall a previous reading.
The latest reading will be recalled first.
While reviewing the readings, the Triple Check Average icon may
appear on the screen. Press the
that make up the Triple Check average.
button to review individual readings