1. I f the cuff is not assembled, pass the end of the cuff furthest
away from the tubing through the metal D-ring in order to form
a loop. The smooth side without the felt material should be on
the inside of the cuff loop.
End of cuff
2. Plug the cuff tube into the left side of the unit.
Insert connector here
3. Open the arm cuff so that your arm may be
placed through it.
4. R emove tight fitting clothing from your upper
left arm so that the cuff can be wrapped
around your exposed arm.
5. P osition cuff edge 0.8-1.2
inches (2-3 cm) above elbow.
6. Center tube over middle of arm.
7. P ull the end of the cuff so that it tightens
evenly around your arm. Press the hook
and loop material together to secure.
Allow room for 2 fingers to fit between the
cuff and your arm.
8. L ay your arm on a table (palm upward) so
the cuff is at the same height as your heart.
Make sure the tube is not kinked.