Using Triple Check Measurement:
1. P lease make sure the Triple Check measurement switch,
located on the back of the unit, is in the ON position.
2. Press the USER-SELECT button. After the user number
is selected, press the START/STOP button to confirm the
3. With the cuff wrapped around your arm, press the START/
STOP button. Do not inflate the cuff unless it is wrapped
around your arm. All digits will light up to check the display
functions. The checking procedure will be completed after
about 3 seconds.
If the Rest Assure feature is ON, the 5 minute countdown will
begin after checking procedure is complete.
4. After all symbols disappear, the display will show "00". The
monitor is "Ready to Measure" and will automatically inflate
the cuff to begin measurement. The cuff will begin deflating
as measurement continues.
This monitor will reinflate automatically if the system detects that
your body requires more pressure for
5. When the measurement is completed, the cuff will deflate
entirely. Once the cuff is fully deflated, a 1 minute countdown
will begin before starting the second measurement
automatically. This process will continue until the end of
the third measurement.
• If an ERROR code is displayed during measurement, the
monitor will repeat the measurement up to 3 times during the
consecutive measurement process.
• Remain still until all 3 measurements are completed.
6. At the conclusion of the third measurement, the Triple Check
average will be displayed.
To review your individual results that make the Triple Check
average, press the