CARE, MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
• C lean the blood pressure monitor body and cuff carefully with
a slightly damp, soft cloth. Do not press. Do not wash cuff or
use chemical cleaner on it. Never use thinner, alcohol or petrol
(gasoline) as cleaner.
• L eaky batteries can damage the unit. Remove the batteries when
the unit will not be used for a long time.
• F ollow local ordinances and recycling instructions regarding
disposal or recycling of the device and device components,
• I f the unit is stored near freezing, allow it to acclimate to room
temperature before use.
• T his blood pressure monitor is not field serviceable. You should
not use any tool to open the device nor should you attempt to
adjust anything inside the device. If you have any problems
with this device, please contact HoMedics Consumer Relations
(contact information can be found on the warranty page).
• D o not immerse the unit in water as this will result in damage to
• D o not subject the monitor or cuff to extreme temperatures,
humidity, moisture, or direct sunlight. Protect from dust.
• Do not fold the cuff and tubing tightly.
• D o not disassemble the monitor or cuff. If in need of repair, refer
to the warranty section of this manual.
• D o not subject the monitor to extreme shocks (do not drop on
• Do not inflate the cuff unless wrapped around arm.
• D o not wrap the cuff around body parts other than your arm.
• D o not drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
• T o avoid accidental strangulation keep this product away from
children. Do not drape tube around neck.
• T his monitor may not meet its performance specifications if stored
or used outside of these temperature and humidity ranges:
• Storage/Transportation • Operating
less than 93% RH
15% ~ 93% RH