7. First lift carefully and then remove
the glass panels one by one. Start
from the top panel.
8. Clean the glass panels with water
and soap. Dry the glass panels
When the cleaning is completed, install
the glass panels and the oven door. Do
the above steps in the opposite
Make sure that you put the glass panels
(A and B) back in the correct sequence.
Refer to Safety chapters.
Make sure that you install the middle
panel of glass in the seats correctly.
12.4 Replacing the lamp
Put a cloth on the bottom of the interior
of the appliance. It prevents damage to
the lamp glass cover and the cavity.
Danger of electrocution!
Disconnect the fuse before
you replace the lamp.
The lamp and the lamp glass
cover can be hot.
1. Deactivate the appliance.
2. Remove the fuses from the fuse box
or deactivate the circuit breaker.
The back lamp
1. Turn the lamp glass cover
counterclockwise to remove it.
2. Clean the glass cover.
3. Replace the lamp with a suitable 300
°C heat-resistant lamp.
4. Install the glass cover.