• Do not let mains cables touch or
come near the appliance door,
especially when the door is hot.
• The shock protection of live and
insulated parts must be fastened in
such a way that it cannot be removed
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the
installation. Make sure that there is
access to the mains plug after the
• If the mains socket is loose, do not
connect the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
• Use only correct isolation devices: line
protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type
fuses removed from the holder), earth
leakage trips and contactors.
• The electrical installation must have
an isolation device which lets you
disconnect the appliance from the
mains at all poles. The isolation
device must have a contact opening
width of minimum 3 mm.
• Fully close the appliance door, before
you connect the mains plug to the
Risk of injury and burns.
Risk of electrical shock.
• This appliance is for household use
• Do not change the specification of this
• Make sure that the ventilation
openings are not blocked.
• Do not let the appliance stay
unattended during operation.
• Deactivate the appliance after each
• Be careful when you open the
appliance door while the appliance is
in operation. Hot air can release.
• Do not operate the appliance with wet
hands or when it has contact with
• Do not use the appliance as a work
surface or as a storage surface.
• Users with a pacemaker must keep a
distance of minimum 30 cm from the
induction cooking zones when the
appliance is in operation.
Risk of fire and explosion
• Fats and oil when heated can release
flammable vapours. Keep flames or
heated objects away from fats and
oils when you cook with them.
• The vapours that very hot oil releases
can cause spontaneous combustion.
• Used oil, that can contain food
remnants, can cause fire at a lower
temperature than oil used for the first
• Do not put flammable products or
items that are wet with flammable
products in, near or on the appliance.
• Do not let sparks or open flames to
come in contact with the appliance
when you open the door.
• Open the appliance door carefully.
The use of ingredients with alcohol
can cause a mixture of alcohol and
Risk of damage to the
• To prevent damage or discoloration to
– do not put ovenware or other
objects in the appliance directly
on the bottom.
– do not put water directly into the
– do not keep moist dishes and
food in the appliance after you
finish the cooking.
– be careful when you remove or
install the accessories.
• Discoloration of the enamel or
stainless steel has no effect on the
performance of the appliance.
• Use a deep pan for moist cakes. Fruit
juices cause stains that can be
• Do not keep hot cookware on the
• Do not let cookware boil dry.
• Be careful not to let objects or
cookware fall on the appliance. The
surface can be damaged.