ing zones (Ø)
Energy consumption of the hob (EC electric hob)
EN 60350-2 - Household electric cooking
appliances - Part 2: Hobs - Methods for
15.2 Hob - Energy saving
You can save energy during everyday
cooking if you follow below hints.
• When you heat up water, use only the
amount you need.
15.3 Product Fiche and information for ovens according to EU
Energy Efficiency Index
Energy efficiency class
Energy consumption with a standard load, con‐
Energy consumption with a standard load, fan-
Number of cavities
Type of oven
EN 60350-1 - Household electric cooking
appliances - Part 1: Ranges, ovens,
steam ovens and grills - Methods for
• If it is possible, always put the lids on
• Before you activate the cooking zone
put the cookware on it.
• Put the smaller cookware on the
smaller cooking zones.
• Put the cookware directly in the centre
of the cooking zone.
• Use the residual heat to keep the food
warm or to melt it.
Oven inside Freestanding Cook‐