• DO NOT use this product in a manner other than its intended purpose. It is NOT intended for
commercial use. It is NOT intended to be installed or used in or on a recreational vehicle
• DO NOT store this unit near gasoline or other combustible liquids or where other combustible
vapors may be present.
• DO NOT use or store or operate this unit in an area accessible to children or pets. Store this
unit in a dry protected location.
• DO NOT leave the unit unattended while in use.
• DO NOT leave hot ashes unattended, until the unit cools completely.
• DO NOT move the unit while in use, or while ashes are still hot. Allow the unit to cool completely
before moving or storing.
• NEVER use gasoline, kerosene, Zippo/Ronson lighter fluid, or other highly volatile fluids as a starter.
• Always cook your food on the grate after the flame is burned out.
• Dispose of cold ashes by wrapping them in heavy-duty aluminum foil and placing in a
noncombustible container. Make sure that there are no other combustible materials in or near
• If you must dispose of ashes in less time than it takes for the ashes to completely cool down,
remove the ashes from the unit using heat-resistant gloves along with long metal tongs or
fireplace shovel. Place the coals in aluminum foil and soak them completely with water before
disposing of them in a noncombustible container.
• Allow the unit to cool completely before conducting any routine cleaning or maintenance.
• This product will be hot during and after use. Use insulated oven mitts, or gloves, for protection
from hot surfaces or splatter from cooking liquids.
• Use caution when opening the primary door and offset lid of the unit while in operation. Keep
hands, face and body safe from hot steam or flare-ups. DO NOT inhale smoke.
• DO NOT wear loose clothing while operating the unit. Tie back long hair while operating the unit.
• ALWAYS wear shoes that fully cover your feet while operating the unit.
• NEVER use glassware, plastic or ceramic cookware on or in the unit. Use metallic cookware only.
• Use of accessories not intended for this unit is not recommended and may lead to injury or
• Read and follow all warnings and instructions before assembling and using the smoker and grill.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
Fuels used in wood and charcoal burning appliances and the products of combustion of such
fuels contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other
reproductive harm. This product contains chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, known to
the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after